TPI Directory Update: Two Military Organizations Join Forces
The Patriots Initiative would like to inform the donor public that Integra Center is modifying its name to Integra Center at VANC, becoming a program of the Veterans Association of North County (VANC). VANC will take up Integra Center’s mission of providing a comfortable and inviting place where combat-injured warriors from Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation Enduring Freedom can gather and connect.
More about both organizations and programs:
Veterans Association of North County (VANC): Veterans Association of North County (VANC) is an umbrella association representing more than 30 veteran organizations spanning all branches of military service (including reserve personnel) and encompassing all generations, from active duty through retirees. Veteran’s Association of North County’s mission is to serve as a one-stop resource center for all veterans and military, centralizing the services of diverse agencies to assist them with jobs, education, finances, health and wellness, and family issues.
Integra Center: The purpose of the Integra Center is to build a comprehensive program to reintegrate wounded warriors, their families, and others who have similar medical conditions into the community as successful, productive, and contributing members of society. Integra Center consolidates rehabilitative health care, career services, and family counseling for those suffering from traumatic injuries.
To learn more about approved military charities, visit The Patriots Initiative’s Directory. If you are a donor whom lacks the time to conduct the necessary due-diligence to ensure your donations are being effective, you can direct your donations to any of TPI’s four funds and sleep well at night knowing your hard-earned donor dollars are going to the most deserving military charities doing the absolute best work for the men and women who bravely serve our country.
- TPI Discretionary Fund
- TPI directs these funds (via TPI’s grant making process) to programs with the highest need and impact at nonprofits, spectrum-wide, accredited by THE DIRECTORY. To donate, click here.
- TPI Family Support Fund
- Families of active duty military and veterans sacrifice a lot, too. TPI grants to programs focused on military family assistance and enrichment, accredited by THE DIRECTORY. To donate, click here.
- TPI Wounded & Fallen Fund
- TPI grants to programs assisting warriors (and their family/support teams) who have been injured or made the ultimate sacrifice in service to our nation, accredited by THE DIRECTORY. To donate, click here.
- TPI Warriors In Transition Fund
- TPI grants funds to programs accredited by THE DIRECTORYthat successfully assist retiring and veteran warriors through the important transition to private career or education opportunities when their military service to the nation is complete. To donate, click here.