Alli Hillgren, Director of Marketing
- Masters in Communication Management – USC Annenberg School of Communication & Journalism
- Bachelors in Business Administration – USC Marshall School of Business
- VP of Marketing – Beacon Pointe Advisors
- Pac-12 Division 1 Athlete – USC Women’s Volleyball (Co-Captain)
- Resides in Newport Beach, CA
Makenzie Anderson, Program & Project Manager
Sherry Healy, TPI Accounting Manager
- Accounting Manager – Lucas, Horsfall, Murphy & Pindroh, Certified Public Accountants
Blog Image courtesy of Pexels When it comes to re-entering civilian life, many veterans aren’t sure how to jump start their post-military careers off on the best foot. If you’re wondering what your best course of action is, it might be worth going to college or going...
Blog Image courtesy of Unsplash Exiting the military and returning to life as a civilian is not without some challenges. If you are a younger veteran, however, one of the most stressful obstacles to getting settled as a civilian is figuring out your finances. To help...
Blog Image courtesy of Pexels For many veterans, success after the military means starting their own business. Doing so can provide a sense of freedom and accomplishment. If you are considering this path for yourself, The Patriots Initiative is pleased to offer these...
Blog Image courtesy of Pixabay When it comes to opportunities to support military service members, veterans, and their families, it can seem like your hands are tied. After all, how do you give back to those who offer everything in service to our country? We’ve pooled...
Blog The Patriots Initiative sends warm wishes to all for a great year ahead! With every new year comes a chance for new beginnings. At TPI, we strive to make every year a great year for our active duty military, veterans, and their families. TPI achieves this goal...