Alli Hillgren, Director of Marketing
- Masters in Communication Management – USC Annenberg School of Communication & Journalism
- Bachelors in Business Administration – USC Marshall School of Business
- VP of Marketing – Beacon Pointe Advisors
- Pac-12 Division 1 Athlete – USC Women’s Volleyball (Co-Captain)
- Resides in Newport Beach, CA
Makenzie Anderson, Program & Project Manager
Sherry Healy, TPI Accounting Manager
- Accounting Manager – Lucas, Horsfall, Murphy & Pindroh, Certified Public Accountants
Blog Image courtesy of Pixabay When it comes to opportunities to support military service members, veterans, and their families, it can seem like your hands are tied. After all, how do you give back to those who offer everything in service to our country? We’ve pooled...
Blog The Patriots Initiative sends warm wishes to all for a great year ahead! With every new year comes a chance for new beginnings. At TPI, we strive to make every year a great year for our active duty military, veterans, and their families. TPI achieves this goal...
Blog It’s the season of giving! While you make lists, and check them twice, don’t forget to add some holiday cheer to someone else’s life. Not everyone can be home for the holidays, and many are missing loved ones who are out defending our freedom. The Patriots...
Blog November 11th marks Veterans Day here in the United States. This is a day honoring military veterans who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces. This day coincides with holidays celebrated in other countries, including Armistice Day and Remembrance Day. These...
Blog The month of October holds significance for the Navy, with the United States Navy Birthday celebrated on October 13th. This day marks the anniversary of the formation of the Continental Navy during the American Revolution back in 1775. At this time, the navy was...